Our exchange policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition and packaging that you received it.
To complete your exchange, we require a receipt (proof of purchase) and/or the order number included with the return.
To log a return email us on email@example.com. Please provide your name, date of purchase, order number and proof of purchase.
Please note exchanges are not available with promotional offers, by applying a promotional offer or discount you accept that your order is final.
Products which are custom orders are done especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.
Online order exchanges please return to;
NOI DUE (PTY) LTD
130 First Street
For change of mind purchases, we can offer you an exchange or credit valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and a credit note will be issued.
There is no returns or exchanges on sale items.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item of high value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are not responsible for missing items if provided with the wrong shipping information.
We offer a warranty term of 12 months from the date of purchase in our own stores. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on our complete range which includes stitching, lining, interior pockets, canvas handles, canvas straps, leather handles, paper shoulder straps, buckles and zippers. This warrants a replacement.
Situations, where damages are not covered by the warranty, are as follows:
- Water damage where the care instructions were not clearly followed.
- Imperfections at purchase for example a mark, hole, tear or rip in the paper 14 days after receiving the product. If you receive a faulty item you have 14 days to notify us of the fault.
- Fading or wear, we use vegetable-based dying methods all our basic paper colours are designed to fade.
- Transfer of colour from clothing for example denim jeans or leather jackets. If your clothing rubs on our bag and transfers colour it is, unfortunately, a fault of the clothing, not the handbag or fashion accessory.
- It is normal for the metallic paper to become distressed over time. This is intentional, it is characteristic of the metallic paper, it is not a fault.
If you wish to claim your warranty you will need to contact and write ‘Warranty’ in the subject line. Please provide your name, date of purchase and or order number as well as a photo of the fault. We may require the product be returned to us for further inspection.